Canadian provinces have some of the best trails and logging roads for off-road dirt bikes. From highly-technical ascents and descents to smooth, rolling single-track, there’s something for every rider. Get geared up and head out with your friends to explore all the awesome areas our provinces have to offer!
Be safe on the trails:
- Wear a helmet and proper protective equipment.
- Pack the necessary tools and gear.
- Keep your bike well-maintained.
- Know your limits. Ride within your abilities, in a controlled manner and with common sense.
Respect the environment and other trail users:
- Stop and shut down your bike when you meet hikers, bikers or horses on the trail.
- Avoid loud tailpipes. Some riding areas have closed thanks to a few people with loud mufflers who ignore the rules.
- Join an off-road club and experience this beauty with others who share your passion. Clubs create good, safe riding areas and keep them open.
- Do some trail maintenance. Help keep them in great shape and earn some good trail karma!
Are you ready for the ride of your life?
Photo: NWTT/Terry Parker (banner); ; Ontario Federation of Trail Riders/Ken Hoeverman